Reports To: Marketing Head
A Social Media Manager overseas the organizations interaction with the public through implementing content strategies on all social media platforms. Duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends thru social media interaction and planning social media campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and Executing Social Media Campaign / Strategies (FB, Insta, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Google, whatsapp, Email, SMS etc) for the company, including setting goals.
- Identifying target audiences, and creating content calendars.
- Update Social media content across all channels
- Creating and managing social media content and Websites, such as blog posts, articles, videos, and images, Newsletters, Email Marketing.
- Email Marketing, Lead Management, Database Management, Script for Telecaller and Salesman, Arrange Online Events.
- Co-ordinate with Team Members and execute plans in planned manner with Content Writer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Tele callers.
- Engaging with customers and followers on social media, answering questions, responding to comments, and running contests.
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Tracking and measuring the performance of all the Manpower and social media campaigns, using analytics tools to track Leads, website traffic, engagement rates, and ROI.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product development team.
- Masters degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Interpersonal communication
- Creative Thinking
- Content Writing for social media platforms
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Market research
- Brand Building
- PR Management
- Knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Ability to use social media to drive traffic to the company website
- Ability to create and manage social media ad campaigns
- Ability to work with other departments to coordinate social media efforts